Hello and Welcome

Hello and Welcome to my blog. It's all about Drama, History and Me

Monday, March 28, 2011

Reading, writing, thinking

Reading, writing and thinking are three of the things I do best. I am currently reading
"Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother". Have you ever noticed that Chinese kids are better at maths and music? Well that is the topic that this book covers.

I am writing a few things at the moment. I am writing a short story called "the prodigal sock". It's based on the story of the prodigal son. Another thing I am writing is a story about China's Terracotta warriors coming to life. Also my teacher is about to give us a writing assignment.

I am thinking about high school. Being in year 6 high school is constantly on my mind. I like drama so I want to go to a school with a good drama program.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Rem, Nice first post. Can't wait for the next one.
    Mum,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool blog you got here. I've also got a blog but it's mainly a redirect loop to my main website : www.wix.com/cheesecakeradio/p where I do crazy messed-up radio show imitations or as I like to call it 'audio drama'. Also, is there any chance I might become admin on this blog? Of cause it's yours, but it's gone a bit out of date, and I go on the computer regularly so administering and posting new things won't be a problem. Just asking :)

    ReplyDelete